The defendant Kiska is hereby banished to the interior of the dungeon for the crime of murder.
So said the judge.
Kiska was falsely accused and banished to the dungeon interior.
Kiska was persecuted in the village because he had the same hair color as the family that betrayed the humans.
To make matters worse, the village chief’s child killed someone he loved, and Kiska took the blame for it.
Hateful. He hates all the villagers who have humiliated him so much that he wants to kill them all with his own hands.
But for Kiska, who had no skills and was not an adventurer, being banished to the depths of the dungeon was like a death sentence.
“I will save you.”
At the moment he was attacked by the demons, and he foresaw his own death, he was going to die.
“The skill I’m going to give you is called ‘Save and Reset’.”
Someone had given him a skill.
With this skill, Kiska has the power to rewind time back to just before he was killed by a demon.
This seemed to avert death, but it was only the beginning of hell.
This is the story of a man with nothing but the power of reverting back to death, who dies many times while trying to conquer the most difficult dungeon.
- Chapter 1: Banishment
- Chapter 2: [Save & Reset] acquired.
- Chapter 3: Just kill me already.
- Chapter 4: 150th time
- Chapter 5: Crystal of wisdom
- Chapter 6: Acceleration
- Chapter 7: Conclusion reached on the 300th
- Chapter 8: The next skill to choose
- Chapter 9: [Body Art] has been acquired.
- Chapter 10: Validation
- Chapter 11: Defeat confirmed.
- Chapter 12: My head, I’m going crazy.……
- Chapter 13: I made a mistake.
- Chapter 14: Little Fish