I’m Mitsuhiko Okaya, 29 years old.
I’m an editor at a publishing company.
The day I witnessed my wife cheating on me, twin JKs suddenly came to my house.
“Uncle, if you let me stay tonight, you can do …… naughty things ♡”
“That …… please …… you’re the only person I can rely on …….”
Akari, a blonde gal, and Nanako, a neat, black-haired girl, a pair of high school girls I’ve never met, but they look vaguely familiar.
After my wife cheated on me, I moved to a new publishing company and started a strange life together with these two high school girls.
Akari, the younger sister, who aggressively seduces me, and Nanako, the older sister, who is reserved but actually very naughty.
The two of them heal me, and together we heal my wounded heart. ……
One day, my ex-wife apologizes to me. In addition, the person she cheated on me with and my old boss came to me on their knees.
She said that she realized that I was actually competent at my previous publishing company and came to apologize.
But it was too late. I’m enjoying my new life with the beautiful JKs and my white workplace.
- Chapter 1: The day my wife cheated on me I met the twin JKs
- Chapter 2: Reunited for the first time in ten years, former students who adore me
- Chapter 3: After bathing, staying with JK.
- Chapter 4: A happy morning with JK.
- Chapter 5: Getting fired from a company and then getting headhunted.
- Chapter 6: The JK’s are waiting for me at home for dinner.
- Chapter 7: Food, future plans, and an apologetic email from my wife.
- Chapter 8: Confront my wife with the divorce papers.
- Chapter 9: Fighting Off Cheating Wife with Twin JKs
- Chapter 10: Moving to a new house
- Chapter 11: The downfall of the fools [ex-wife, cheating partner].
- Chapter 12: The writer who is a daughter of a financial powerhouse is offended.
- Chapter 13: Smooth sailing in work and private life
- Chapter 14: The granddaughter of a powerful man asks her grandfather to punish the fools.
- Chapter 15: Meeting with Rushia-sensei
- Chapter 16: Rushia VS Akari, The Battle for a Man.
- Chapter 17: The devastation of the editorial department after he quits [editor-in-chief, cheating partner].
- Chapter 18: The young lady, alone and in anguish.
- Chapter 19: Young lady, go to his house.
- Chapter 20: Making friends with the writer in charge.
- Chapter 21: Realizing the harshness of society after leaving her husband [Ex-wife].
- Chapter 22: Date with JK sister
- Chapter 23: Now a date with the younger sister.
- Chapter 24: My ex-wife’s father apologizes to me, but it’s too late.
- Chapter 25: Cheating loses job [ex-wife’s father]
- Chapter 25.5: People of the Niekawa Family
- Chapter 26: Reuniting with a college classmate
- Chapter 27: Drinking with friends from the university
- Chapter 28: Driving a drunk girl back home.
- Chapter 29: Staying at a girl’s house
- Chapter 30: Dinner with the Niekawa family
- Chapter 31: The Love Story of the Kaida Family
- Chapter 32: A Summer Vacation at White Publishing House
- Chapter 33: She got down on her knees to ask me to go back to my old job, but it’s too late [former editor-in-chief].
- Chapter 34: Plan a trip with beautiful girls.
- Chapter 35: Twin JK, the day before respectively.
- Chapter 36: On the bullet train.
- Chapter 37: Room selection, women’s battle
- Chapter 38: In the same room with my female friend.
- Chapter 39: Even the sex business doesn’t work out [ex-wife].
- Chapter 40: Shopping together.
- Chapter 41: Alone with the younger sister JK in the fitting room.
- Chapter 42: Two people alone
- Chapter 43: Ichika and I had a drink together, and then…
- Chapter 44: I got a present, and then the JK sister pushes me down.
- Chapter 45: The past of little sister JK, and why she doesn’t want to give him away.
- Chapter 46: I’m upset, and then JK’s sister brings me down.
- Chapter 47: Kusuo Kisogawa’s disaster 1 [Cheating partner].
- Chapter 48: Nanako can’t help but be worried
- Chapter 49: A Love Letter from Rushia
- Chapter 50: Kusuo Kisogawa’s Disaster 2 [Cheating Partner].
- Chapter 51: The day [Ryuko Kaida] was born.
- Chapter 52: The day [Rushia Kaida] was Born
- Chapter 53: A writer’s confession of love and a new development
- Chapter 54: Kusuo Kisogawa’s Misfortune 3 [Cheating Partner]
- Chapter 55: The trip is over.
- Chapter 56: My little sister is cool, a club girl, a stepsister, and a brocon.
- Chapter 57: It’s been a rough morning.
- Chapter 58: Editing
- Chapter 59: Rushia post-meeting
- Chapter 60: Kusuo Kisogawa’s Misfortune 4 [Cheating Partner]
- Chapter 61: Stepsister’s Situation
- Chapter 62: Staying at Ichika’s house
- Chapter 63: Nanako, Midoriko Reconciliation.
- Chapter 64: Ichika and a heavenly sweet morning (and then some)