On the day of the celebration for defeating one of the demons who ruled over the land, the young assassin Noel was exiled for what he could not control. Deemed unworthy of continuing in the Hero of Light’s party due to being ‘tainted’ by his attribute of Darkness, he was left alone.
In his despair, Noel stumbled upon young girls who have also been subjected to unjust treatment, which led him to make a decision. He would form a party of those with the same attributes of Darkness and become a hero who’d save the world, finally basking in the limelight he could never even touch.
Eventually, the legend of Noel and his companions, hailed as the true heroes behind the subjugation of the demons, would be spread far and wide. His journey—their journey begins here and now.
On the other hand, the feeble Hero of Light and his party would soon crumble, their downfall and destruction absolute.
- Chapter 0: There, from the beginning.
- Chapter 1: My exile; the end of a dream. — Part 1
- Chapter 1: My exile; the end of a dream. — Part 2
- Chapter 2: Eyes like the azure moon.
- Chapter 3: Cursemaker.
- Chapter 4: Fellowship of the Hunters.
- Chapter 5: Hunting doggy.
- Chapter 6: The worst monster.
- Chapter 7: Maximum firepower.
- Chapter 8: Retreat.
- Chapter 9: Sophistry.
- Chapter 10: Radiant.
- Chapter 11: Confession.
- Chapter 12: Chain Break.
- Chapter 13: Partners.
- Chapter 14: Holy water.
- Chapter 15: Worms.
- Chapter 16: The way to survive.
- Chapter 17: Formation.
- Chapter 18: Departure.
- Chapter 19: Reality of the streets.
- Chapter 20: High-class brothel.
- Chapter 21: Born again.
- Chapter 22: Boys and girls.
- Chapter 23: Hero’s oath.
- Chapter 24: High-class diner.
- Chapter 25: Voice.
- Chapter 26: Reiss.
- Chapter 27: Not involved.
- Chapter 28: Once more, the promise.
- Chapter 29: Our first night.
- Chapter 30: Warm.
- Chapter 31: Our first morning.
- Chapter 32: At the Guild.
- Chapter 33: Party registration.